Our mission is to increase the reliability of child support paid by parents when they live apart from their children by:
- Locating parents;
- Establishing paternity;
- Establishing and enforcing fair support orders;
- Increasing health care coverage for children; and
- Removing barriers to payment, such as referring parents to employment services, supporting healthy co-parenting relationships, supporting responsible fatherhood, and helping to prevent and reduce family violence.
- To be ranked in the top 10 states nationally for current child support collections;
- To be recognized nationally as a trendsetter for best practices; and
- To be the best-managed agency in the state of Georgia through fiscal responsibility and customer service.