DCSS On the Go mobile app has been updated
The DCSS On the Go mobile app has been updated. All mobile app users must download version 5.1 to continue using features such as uploading documents, making appointments, and Driver's License status. The older version 5.0 is no longer active.
Survey for parents
The Georgia Child Support Commission wants your feedback.
The Georgia Department of Human Services (DHS) Division of Child Support Services (DCSS) increases the reliability of child support paid by parents when they live apart from their children.
Our mission is to increase the reliability of child support paid by parents when they live apart from their children by:
- Locating parents;
- Establishing paternity;
- Establishing and enforcing fair support orders;
- Increasing health care coverage for children;
- Removing barriers to payment, such as referring parents to employment services, supporting healthy co-parenting relationships, supporting responsible fatherhood, and helping to prevent and reduce family violence.
- To be ranked in the top 10 states nationally for current child support collections;
- To be recognized nationally as a trendsetter for best practices;
- To be the best-managed agency in the state of Georgia through fiscal responsibility and customer service.