Programs & Services

If you live in Georgia, have legal custody of a child, and need help receiving child support payments, you may apply for our services. A noncustodial parent, the parent without custody, may apply to have paternity established or to have the support order reviewed.

Noncustodial parents living out of state are also eligible for assistance from the Georgia Division of Child Support Services. States cooperate with one another to establish and collect child support. However, the other state's child support agency and legal system may be involved, which may cause a delay.